Seeking Co Parent in the North East of Scotland

by Katy87      .      24 Oct 2021

Hi there, just writing this to see if there are any guys in the North East of Scotland who are keen to start this journey with me into co-parenting. I am educated to degree level, don't have any known hereditary diseases and I am generally healthy and active. I am of Scottish and Irish heritage if that is of interest.

3 Replies

Hi there, just writing this to see if there are any guys in the North East of Scotland who are keen to start this journey with me into co-parenting. I am educated to degree level, don't have any known hereditary diseases and I am generally healthy and active. I am of Scottish and Irish heritage if that is of interest.

Hello, I may be interested. Pls see my profile (once it posts here). Cheers!

Hi Katy,

I work away during the week but I would be willing to relocate and be a weekend coparent, I do have the option to work from home from time to time also

Hi Katy87,

I wouldn't be adverse to relocating, I can arrange to work from home now and then. PM me if your interested in exploring further.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW