Seeking black male to co-parent with in the South East

by vicky123      .      11 Mar 2016

Hey I'm looking for a genuine nice black or mixed race guy to co-parent with. I'm in my late 20's and live in West Sussex. I would love to share the responsibility for another child with someone that wants the same. I already have one son and he would love a sibling.

Please get in touch

Ps no time wasters or sperm donors as I would only want to co-parent

Thank you :)

1 post Replies

Hey I'm looking for a genuine nice black or mixed race guy to co-parent with. I'm in my late 20's and live in West Sussex. I would love to share the responsibility for another child with someone that wants the same. I already have one son and he would love a sibling.

Please get in touch

Ps no time wasters or sperm donors as I would only want to co-parent

Thank you :)

Hi,
    Interested in your ad. Please check my profile.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW