seeking a sperm donor: I just want to be a mum,

by Gray » 02 Feb 2017

Hey there. i live in London and i am looking for a sperm donor.

I am down-to-earth, black british female seeking a sperm donor to help me start a family. I feel as though something is missing from my life and it is a child- i come from a big family but it's not the same as having my own family and my own child. I just want to be a mum, children are such a blessing and bring great joy.

I am active and endevour to attend the gym at least 4 times a week. I just recently joined and i am loving the classes there too.I graduated from university with a BA (hons) degree, I currently work in Property Management and in my spare time i enjoy performing spoken word and my own poetry at open mic nights. When i'm not doing that i enjoy attending comedy clubs because i believe that laughter is the best medicine for the soul.

I am seeking a male sperm donor for AI method preferably in the london area, however i am willing to travel to make this miracle come true. I really want to be a mum and have so much love to give my future child to be.

If you think that you can help then please get in touch. Many thanks :)

by LondonDo » 05 Feb 2017

hello i can help.handsome guy

by Fertile » 22 Feb 2017

Hi seen your ad would be happy to help I am a white male and new to this if I interest you please reply via my email

by cristian » 23 Feb 2017

Hi there,if you are still looking for a donor give me a touch and maybe we will take the next step !

by Leo32 » 05 Mar 2017

Hi,

Educated (Ph.D.) professional (educational sector) happy to help.

In the West-Midlands at the moment.

Check my profile.

Kind Regards,
L.

by mscar » 12 Mar 2017

Hiya, please take a peak at my profile, and put me on your consideration list? Thanks

by Simon94 » 16 Mar 2017

Hi I think we may be able to help one another. If you are interested please message me.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW