Seeking a non contact AI donor Wolverhampton

by Laurab18      .      02 Feb 2020

Hi, me and my partner Zoey have been together for 5 years 2 months, lived together for 4 years and 4 months and are due to get married August 8th This year. It is a dream of ours to start our own family and my partner has a huge dream to be pregnant when she gets married so I want to go everything possible to make her dream and mine come true. We are looking for a non contact AI only donor in the Wolverhampton area are surrounding areas. Please get in touch if your willing to help.

2 Replies

Hi, me and my partner Zoey have been together for 5 years 2 months, lived together for 4 years and 4 months and are due to get married August 8th This year. It is a dream of ours to start our own family and my partner has a huge dream to be pregnant when she gets married so I want to go everything possible to make her dream and mine come true. We are looking for a non contact AI only donor in the Wolverhampton area are surrounding areas. Please get in touch if your willing to help.

I am based in wolverhampton and would love to help you both.

Congratulations on setting the date :) your dream sounds like it could come true, you have enough time between now and August - I’m very close to Wolverhampton and I would be more than willing to help where I can. S

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW