Seeking a mother for our unborn child

by A-G      .      27 Jan 2017

I am seeking the same as you. Someone who has committment and we can both go through the peaks and throughs of life together as co-parents and friends; but most of all as two people with a keen interest in the welfare and upbringing of their child.

Any takers? Im in SE London.

4 Replies

I am seeking the same as you. Someone who has committment and we can both go through the peaks and throughs of life together as co-parents and friends; but most of all as two people with a keen interest in the welfare and upbringing of their child.

Any takers? Im in SE London.

Hi there. So are you looking for someone to adopt your baby that you can still be apart of the babys life? Im trying to get a better understanding of what it is your looking for.

HaveABab on 01 Mar 2017

Hi am for a nice lady to have my baby am 28 and my and my patner 35 are looking for someone to have a baby with. We have been together for 9 years we love children and would love to have our own we are a a gay coulple. Look forward to response

Hi, I could be interested.

Hey I'm interested are you willing to donate i.am 22 years old and from Scotland x

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW