Seeking a donor in the uk

by Aimee89      .      30 Jun 2020

I’m an investment banker who has decided to take a two year break due to covid-19. I have had two failed long term relationships and have decided that I’d like to parent alone but am open to the idea of co parenting with the right man. I am financially stable and have two homes in the uk.
    I am new to searching for a donor and a friend recommended this website, I’m slightly dubious but hope to find the right match. I am very happy to pay travel exasperates etc for the right man and happy to put you up in one of my spare rooms.
    Please do get in touch with your info and a recent picture.
    Warm regards
    Aimee

2 Replies

Aimee89 on 30 Jun 2020

I’m an investment banker who has decided to take a two year break due to covid-19. I have had two failed long term relationships and have decided that I’d like to parent alone but am open to the idea of co parenting with the right man. I am financially stable and have two homes in the uk.
    I am new to searching for a donor and a friend recommended this website, I’m slightly dubious but hope to find the right match. I am very happy to pay travel exasperates etc for the right man and happy to put you up in one of my spare rooms.
    Please do get in touch with your info and a recent picture.
    Warm regards
    Aimee

Cosi on 30 Jun 2020

Hi Aimee. I'm also based in London and looking for the same thing. I'd be happy to chat and explore if of any interest x

JoeLon on 02 Jul 2020

Hi Aimee,

I would like to help, see my profile.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW