scottish donor experienced near glasgow

by BriS1980      .      24 Apr 2018

check my profile out and maybe i can help thanks

8 Replies

BriS1980 on 24 Apr 2018

check my profile out and maybe i can help thanks

Can you private message me please?

Thanks for all the messages , currently helping one person but could help another if needed , recent success has given me even more motivation to help more

check out my profile or leave email ad on this

thanks for the messages very productive !

great site managed to communicate and started helping two new recipients ! possibly more !

helped a girl off here 2 months ago now confirmed pregnant through AI 25th august 2018

Hi there , We are not far from You , We have been trying to have baby for 6 years , My wife is a Mother without a child , Please find it in Your heart to send us a wee pic , and reach out to make our dreams come true , Thank You

leave e m a i l ad and maybe i can

thanks for all enquires , i'm enjoying helping

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW