*read* would give the world to be a dad!!

by s1t9e89      .      04 May 2016

So iv seen loads of posts on here saying how they really want a baby coz all their mates are settling down n having kids...I don't want a baby to keep up with my friends or to get myself a council house (already got my own) I want a baby coz I know I'll be a fantastic dad 'when the time comes' but I don't want to wait until the time comes I want to experience it all now...I've wanted to be a dad since leaving school so now I feel I've wasted over 10 years wasting time I could have spent watching my possible son in his first football tournament or having a girly day in with my possible daughter painting nails and face masks haha

16 Replies

So iv seen loads of posts on here saying how they really want a baby coz all their mates are settling down n having kids...I don't want a baby to keep up with my friends or to get myself a council house (already got my own) I want a baby coz I know I'll be a fantastic dad 'when the time comes' but I don't want to wait until the time comes I want to experience it all now...I've wanted to be a dad since leaving school so now I feel I've wasted over 10 years wasting time I could have spent watching my possible son in his first football tournament or having a girly day in with my possible daughter painting nails and face masks haha

Well said , dont give up Fella , im sure u'll b successful , i feel the same , wish i'd found this place 20yrs ago . Russ

hi I think we both want the same
    lola xx

looking for coparent/aisprm donor

I've messaged you :)

Hi I haven't received a message? Do you mean on this?? If anyone is interested let me know and I'll reply back :)

Hi.

Are you still looking for a co parent? I'm 35 and live in Norwich. If you think I could be suitable as don't know where you live. Send me a message.

I would give anything to be a mummy!
    Do you want to chat? Or are you all sorted now?
    Sammie x

hi still interested xx

Hi sorry been away yes still looking, thanks for the interest I haven't renewed membership this month so will message when I have renewed on Friday :-)

Please, Get in touch with me. Thanks!

Looking to come parents with my same gender partner....

Hiya, are you still looking? I think we may be able to help each other out, if you like to message me back and we can chat further. I am mum already to an amazing 4 year old and want nothing more than to add to my little family.

I'm honestly highly interested please get back to me id do anything

Hi yes am still looking say hello if your still interested and we can have a chat :-)

why not find a nice girl and be a farther then? i have a few grown kids and also they have kids it does help if you know your able to produce a kid and not waste a girls time in hope, sorry thats not ment nasty but its not just a leg over

Where in that post did I say I wanted a leg over?? There's other ways to have a baby than having a sh*g am not in it for that reason - why would I want to bring a child into the world just so I could get my leg over? Don't talk wet! And I wouldn't be on this site if I had found Mrs right if you would have read my post properly u would see that I said I'm fed up looking for the right girl- not every girl wants a baby! So I've decided to give this a try! Your post isn't rude it's just pointless!

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW