*read* would give the world to be a dad!!

by s1t9e89 » 04 May 2016

So iv seen loads of posts on here saying how they really want a baby coz all their mates are settling down n having kids...I don't want a baby to keep up with my friends or to get myself a council house (already got my own) I want a baby coz I know I'll be a fantastic dad 'when the time comes' but I don't want to wait until the time comes I want to experience it all now...I've wanted to be a dad since leaving school so now I feel I've wasted over 10 years wasting time I could have spent watching my possible son in his first football tournament or having a girly day in with my possible daughter painting nails and face masks haha

by salsa53 » 07 May 2016

Well said , dont give up Fella , im sure u'll b successful , i feel the same , wish i'd found this place 20yrs ago . Russ

by babyemly » 07 May 2016

hi I think we both want the same
lola xx

by frances9 » 22 May 2016

looking for coparent/aisprm donor

by farrahkh » 23 May 2016

I've messaged you :)

by s1t9e89 » 28 May 2016

Hi I haven't received a message? Do you mean on this?? If anyone is interested let me know and I'll reply back :)

by claire1781 » 30 May 2016

Hi.

Are you still looking for a co parent? I'm 35 and live in Norwich. If you think I could be suitable as don't know where you live. Send me a message.

by Sammie81 » 30 May 2016

I would give anything to be a mummy!
Do you want to chat? Or are you all sorted now?
Sammie x

by babyemly » 03 Jun 2016

hi still interested xx

by s1t9e89 » 28 Jun 2016

Hi sorry been away yes still looking, thanks for the interest I haven't renewed membership this month so will message when I have renewed on Friday :-)

by carol70 » 09 Jul 2016

Please, Get in touch with me. Thanks!

by Saint93 » 20 Jul 2016

Looking to come parents with my same gender partner....

by Jenjent » 05 Aug 2016

Hiya, are you still looking? I think we may be able to help each other out, if you like to message me back and we can chat further. I am mum already to an amazing 4 year old and want nothing more than to add to my little family.

by loubell3 » 10 Sep 2016

I'm honestly highly interested please get back to me id do anything

by s1t9e89 » 16 Sep 2016

Hi yes am still looking say hello if your still interested and we can have a chat :-)

by ian51 » 16 Sep 2016

why not find a nice girl and be a farther then? i have a few grown kids and also they have kids it does help if you know your able to produce a kid and not waste a girls time in hope, sorry thats not ment nasty but its not just a leg over

by s1t9e89 » 19 Sep 2016

Where in that post did I say I wanted a leg over?? There's other ways to have a baby than having a sh*g am not in it for that reason - why would I want to bring a child into the world just so I could get my leg over? Don't talk wet! And I wouldn't be on this site if I had found Mrs right if you would have read my post properly u would see that I said I'm fed up looking for the right girl- not every girl wants a baby! So I've decided to give this a try! Your post isn't rude it's just pointless!

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW