Queer Trans man (ftm) looking for LGBT Co Parent UK

by vinnyl83      .      13 Sep 2021

Hi, Im Vincent,

I’ve wanted children for over 10 years, but I was in a long term partnership for that time and sadly the relationship ended without achieving that goal. Since then I have been dating but its not easy finding someone for a committed relationship never mind one that wants children!

I don’t want my chance of having children to be dependent on my love life or visa versa, but I also don’t want to be a single parent as I grew up in that kind of household and it just is so challenging!

I’m 38, I working in education and have a creative background. I’m leftwing, I definitely want my children to grow up with music and art all around them. I own my own home and have a first class degree in visual arts. I have been in a band but not anymore. I am a photographer so they’ll be a lot of family photos! I live in Leeds but would consider relocating, I have a lot of friends in the Calder Valley (hebden bridge/todmorden) so would definitely consider moving near there.

I’d prefer to do this with a Gay or Queer woman or non binary person.. Because of shared background and shared stakes!

0 Replies

Hi, Im Vincent,

I’ve wanted children for over 10 years, but I was in a long term partnership for that time and sadly the relationship ended without achieving that goal. Since then I have been dating but its not easy finding someone for a committed relationship never mind one that wants children!

I don’t want my chance of having children to be dependent on my love life or visa versa, but I also don’t want to be a single parent as I grew up in that kind of household and it just is so challenging!

I’m 38, I working in education and have a creative background. I’m leftwing, I definitely want my children to grow up with music and art all around them. I own my own home and have a first class degree in visual arts. I have been in a band but not anymore. I am a photographer so they’ll be a lot of family photos! I live in Leeds but would consider relocating, I have a lot of friends in the Calder Valley (hebden bridge/todmorden) so would definitely consider moving near there.

I’d prefer to do this with a Gay or Queer woman or non binary person.. Because of shared background and shared stakes!

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW