Pretty woman... :) coparenting wanted

by Danna      .      06 Dec 2015

I find myself at stage and age when most men want me but not children. I am interested in single men for co-parenting rather than donors. A child has a right to know where they come from: face and name of the father. It gives them more life strength in life…
    Check up my profile and drop a line or two... :)

6 Replies

I find myself at stage and age when most men want me but not children. I am interested in single men for co-parenting rather than donors. A child has a right to know where they come from: face and name of the father. It gives them more life strength in life…
    Check up my profile and drop a line or two... :)

Hello where you from am single male from liverpool interested in donating

Wayne47, I think you offer yourself too often :) when we are looking for coparenting... :) thank you for trying though ;) good luck

Hi are you still looking? I've just posted a new request myself so might have something in common

Hi Donna,
    I just have submit my request as coparent because I believe as you do the child have a right to know his father and look after his child to brought up normal don't develop any psychological problem so please if you still available let me know.
    Kind Regards

I cannot find your profile...

Hi,
    My profile is approved now, you can see it clearly
    I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
    KIND REGARDS

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW