co-parent wanted or sperm donor

by D42      .      06 Feb 2014

hi name is donna, i am from moreton, wirral, merseyside, recently separated from husband, looking to be a mother before it is too late, i am aged 42, all healthy, been recently to gynocologist all ok, sti free, work part time as a cleaner, i am honest, reliable, caring and very loving, ideally i would of loved my husband to be the father but he does not want children, would of preferred a baby to be in a loving family environment mum and dad living together at home, recently had heart broken, not wanting it to be broken again, just want a family would prefer my child to have a loving father.

tks

4 Replies

D42 on 06 Feb 2014

hi name is donna, i am from moreton, wirral, merseyside, recently separated from husband, looking to be a mother before it is too late, i am aged 42, all healthy, been recently to gynocologist all ok, sti free, work part time as a cleaner, i am honest, reliable, caring and very loving, ideally i would of loved my husband to be the father but he does not want children, would of preferred a baby to be in a loving family environment mum and dad living together at home, recently had heart broken, not wanting it to be broken again, just want a family would prefer my child to have a loving father.

tks

HELP17 on 16 Mar 2014

hi Donna

I used to live in moreton and the same age as you, just joined the site. Do you know how it works with the donating of sperm ect

john21 on 24 May 2014

Hi Donna I'd love to be a father.

Hi, I'm in Fife, Scotland. Black male. Can I help?

simon73 on 24 Oct 2016

Sperm doner from wirral csn I help thankyou..

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW