North West based donor/co-parent offer

by ethania      .      06 Oct 2009

Match found!

3 Replies

Match found!

indiana_hay on 16 Oct 2009

Hi i read your post im looking to find a donor/co-parent to help me and my partner have a baby, im ideally looking for a co-parent as i have all the childs interests at heart and think its important for our baby to know his/her roots. I am looking to build a relationship with the farther first to ensure we both make the right choice of partner. Write back if you are interested. Laura and Tina.

Are you still interested in donating? I would prefer someone who would want no contact at all. If so, could you please write back to me.

Hi Susan. I have had many offers here and am pretty close to being a donor/co-parent. As you wish a donor with no contact I do not think I'd be right as I would like to see a child of mine/minimal contact or updates. I thank you for your interest and do feel free to contact me still if I can be of further help.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW