North east sperm donor

by Allyjay3      .      25 Sep 2018

Sperm donor available North East England. I am. 6ft 2 well educated to masters degree. Good looking and look after myself. Non smoker all my life and keep fit. I have 3 beautiful children already and married. Wife is very supportive of both AI and NI. Willing to travel within reason. Please drop me a message if interested.

Happy to repeat if not successful, however I am highly fertile (wife fell pregnant straight away with our third!

1 post Replies

Allyjay3 on 25 Sep 2018

Sperm donor available North East England. I am. 6ft 2 well educated to masters degree. Good looking and look after myself. Non smoker all my life and keep fit. I have 3 beautiful children already and married. Wife is very supportive of both AI and NI. Willing to travel within reason. Please drop me a message if interested.

Happy to repeat if not successful, however I am highly fertile (wife fell pregnant straight away with our third!

Louis89 on 30 Sep 2018

Hi myself and my partner are in a same sex relationship and we would like to try for a baby we are in the north east and was wondering if you would like to help x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW