Newly registered sperm donor - NE England

by Cromie      .      30 May 2018

As the subject line suggests - I’m a newly registered donor based near Newcastle willing to help those who desire a child.
    I am a genuine, easy going and honest professional male who is drug and disease free.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will respond next as quickly as I can.

Thanks

3 Replies

As the subject line suggests - I’m a newly registered donor based near Newcastle willing to help those who desire a child.
    I am a genuine, easy going and honest professional male who is drug and disease free.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will respond next as quickly as I can.

Thanks

Hi are you still a donor, if so please contact me. Im looking to use AI.

Hi me and my partner are looking for an ai donor
    We are in Middlesbrough
    Can travel
    Can you give us a message if you still donate please

are you still donating if so could you give us a message please thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW