New donor in Yorkshire to help a lady or a couple

by ste111 » 06 Jul 2015

Fun friendly caring Leeds man would love to help a lady or a couple (gay or straight!) fulfilling their dream of having a family.
Dont need to have contact if not desired. Always intended to have another and think not v likely at the moment!
Please feel free to message me for further details. Fit healthy and uni educated :-)
If you are a way away I would consider travelling to meet or meet halfway etc?
Good luck to all you lovely people on here!!

Steve x

by SPw1 » 02 Aug 2015

Hi am a 21 Year old lesbian woman and I have wanted a child since I can remember, I am now settled in a steady relationship and want a child, I am wondering if you could help, I am in the Leeds area, but travel to Castleford a lot as well, if you could help please get in touch!

I am wanting AI ONLY!!

by denster » 05 Aug 2015

Willing to help but don't have a clue about Ai. If intrested drop me a mail ***@gmail.com

by ste111 » 06 Aug 2015

Hi.... thanks for your reply!! I would certainly look to helping you if possible :-)

Perhaps you have seen my other posts in the forum on those who try and con their way into other than AI??

I am close to Leeds obviously so pleased o drop me a private message on here - I will then give you my KIK messenger address where we can discuss everything easily and totally discretely
:-)

Steve xx

by KateD » 25 Oct 2015

Hi, I'm 36 and hoping to find a donor before its too late, please let me know if you are still open to this, thanks.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW