Ai needed may consider Ni

by Kalon      .      10 Dec 2013

Hey guys,

I am a single female 32 years of age and looking for NI. I have two beautiful little boys but, I am now ready to give my love to another. I struggle to meet men with my job which is hectic at times but, my kids always come first. Good health, looks and a clean system is extremely important to me as the health of a child is paramount throughout this.

I am not willing to do NI as still very much value that it should be between a loving couple and not for this process. I live in Leicestershire but, I don't mind travelling if I have to or recommending a hotel up here for someone who is willing to assist me. I am no looking to co parent etc or anything like that at this time but depends on the other person and how we get on.

I have placed an advert before and I did get many replies but, I chickened it as never thought that I would resort to this however, I am happy to do it this way and give a new child the love that it deserves as I am more than ready.

My one wish is a picture as even though this is a process I do not want to feel like it is a lab. This picture is between us only and will not be shown or passed around but, gives me a gd idea of the person that is supplying me with my dream and a new life.

If you are interested then please email me on: ***@outlook.com with a brief bit about you, your health and a picture and I will get back in contact. I will supply a picture also if requested and more about myself.

Many thanks guys

2 Replies

Kalon on 10 Dec 2013

Hey guys,

I am a single female 32 years of age and looking for NI. I have two beautiful little boys but, I am now ready to give my love to another. I struggle to meet men with my job which is hectic at times but, my kids always come first. Good health, looks and a clean system is extremely important to me as the health of a child is paramount throughout this.

I am not willing to do NI as still very much value that it should be between a loving couple and not for this process. I live in Leicestershire but, I don't mind travelling if I have to or recommending a hotel up here for someone who is willing to assist me. I am no looking to co parent etc or anything like that at this time but depends on the other person and how we get on.

I have placed an advert before and I did get many replies but, I chickened it as never thought that I would resort to this however, I am happy to do it this way and give a new child the love that it deserves as I am more than ready.

My one wish is a picture as even though this is a process I do not want to feel like it is a lab. This picture is between us only and will not be shown or passed around but, gives me a gd idea of the person that is supplying me with my dream and a new life.

If you are interested then please email me on: ***@outlook.com with a brief bit about you, your health and a picture and I will get back in contact. I will supply a picture also if requested and more about myself.

Many thanks guys

Baby4Uu on 22 Jun 2014

Check my profile if it interests you I will be willing to help if your still looking.Msg me

Redoneuk on 06 Apr 2021

you still need help with your dream

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW