Mums to be Donor Advice Please

by se1983      .      19 Mar 2018

Hey mums to be/potential mums to be,

I am currently in the process of searching for a sperm donor, I’ve read through the site and there is a lot of info, I’m wondering has anyone completed this process or is in the process that can advise me from a personal perspective?

I’m single and am only lookinga donation, nothing else.

Thank you for any help and advice in advanced.

S

1 post Replies

se1983 on 19 Mar 2018

Hey mums to be/potential mums to be,

I am currently in the process of searching for a sperm donor, I’ve read through the site and there is a lot of info, I’m wondering has anyone completed this process or is in the process that can advise me from a personal perspective?

I’m single and am only lookinga donation, nothing else.

Thank you for any help and advice in advanced.

S

CatCat on 22 Mar 2018

I’m a single mum of one, concieved using a donor - happy to givoffer advice - is there anything in particular you’d like to know / want to ask.?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW