Mixed raced girl 26 lesbian looking for sperm donor Lancashi

by Lesbi20      .      01 Oct 2020

Young 26 year old looking for someone to help me have a baby as a lesbian it’s hard to do anything but get pregnant I came out of a 11 month relationship due to her cheating we were ready to go and get a donor and she done that so now I’m willing to do it myself I don’t really know how it works but I’m prepared to have a little one :)

8 Replies

Young 26 year old looking for someone to help me have a baby as a lesbian it’s hard to do anything but get pregnant I came out of a 11 month relationship due to her cheating we were ready to go and get a donor and she done that so now I’m willing to do it myself I don’t really know how it works but I’m prepared to have a little one :)

How can i help ? I can donate sperm and im new to this contact me we can talk please

If your interested still pm me

Hi,
    Just saw ur ad.
    How can I help. PM me for a chat .

Jon

i would like to help

Get in contact maybe I can help

Let's talk maybe able to help you PM me

Hi
    I have helped a couple of people to concieve through NI and IVF

I am happy to help, I am a medical professional and a tall well built rugby player. I am a good dad role model and a supportive co- parent.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW