Mixed Gay in Bristol looking to coparent Bristol/Lon/Brum

by sctorch      .      23 Jun 2018

Hi, I am moving to Bristol later in year for work which will be a permanent move there. I am at age I would like to have a child or two. I am open minded and easy going looking for same in a co-parent or co-parents. I am a geeky nerd personality type. I am mixed race originally from US but with family in Germany. I am well educated and stable job. Ideally looking for co-parent in Bristol area but open to co-parenting with people in Birmingham or London as well.

3 Replies

Hi, I am moving to Bristol later in year for work which will be a permanent move there. I am at age I would like to have a child or two. I am open minded and easy going looking for same in a co-parent or co-parents. I am a geeky nerd personality type. I am mixed race originally from US but with family in Germany. I am well educated and stable job. Ideally looking for co-parent in Bristol area but open to co-parenting with people in Birmingham or London as well.

Hello, I am in Bristol and very keen to get in touch with you. I’m new to this place so not sure how anything works quite yet. This is my first reply to a post!
    Sorry, I digress, please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.
    Thank you

HI
    I am in the Essex area not far from London,
    are you still in London who have you moved?

thank you

Well.... my assignment has changed from Bristol to Birmingham for next few years so looking for some one in Birmingham/West Midlands or within easy reach for right person.... looking for disabled (high functioning) friendly woman/couple. Looking for AI only. Seeking to have child with me one weekend in the month and also week or two during the holidays as I am on graduate scheme for next few years. :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW