Mixed Gay in Bristol looking to coparent Bristol/Lon/Brum

by sctorch » 23 Jun 2018

Hi, I am moving to Bristol later in year for work which will be a permanent move there. I am at age I would like to have a child or two. I am open minded and easy going looking for same in a co-parent or co-parents. I am a geeky nerd personality type. I am mixed race originally from US but with family in Germany. I am well educated and stable job. Ideally looking for co-parent in Bristol area but open to co-parenting with people in Birmingham or London as well.

by Micheala » 26 Jul 2018

Hello, I am in Bristol and very keen to get in touch with you. I’m new to this place so not sure how anything works quite yet. This is my first reply to a post!
Sorry, I digress, please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.
Thank you

by studlyfe » 31 Jul 2018

HI
I am in the Essex area not far from London,
are you still in London who have you moved?

thank you

by sctorch » 31 Aug 2018

Well.... my assignment has changed from Bristol to Birmingham for next few years so looking for some one in Birmingham/West Midlands or within easy reach for right person.... looking for disabled (high functioning) friendly woman/couple. Looking for AI only. Seeking to have child with me one weekend in the month and also week or two during the holidays as I am on graduate scheme for next few years. :)

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW