Midlands proven donor willing to help

by tboy19      .      20 Sep 2020

Hi very clean person, discreet and relax personalty and i hold a senior position within a company - i am very open and willing to discuss anything

I am a proven donor and have 3 very healthy children never had a day off school, ages are 16- 15 & 9- I can travel too yourselves- I just want to give something back as if it was not for this site my sister wouldn't of found a donor and now has a lovely healthy boy ... I have now supported 6 couples in allowing them to have healthly babies - i am just a caring professional male

Hope I can help you

5 Replies

Hi very clean person, discreet and relax personalty and i hold a senior position within a company - i am very open and willing to discuss anything

I am a proven donor and have 3 very healthy children never had a day off school, ages are 16- 15 & 9- I can travel too yourselves- I just want to give something back as if it was not for this site my sister wouldn't of found a donor and now has a lovely healthy boy ... I have now supported 6 couples in allowing them to have healthly babies - i am just a caring professional male

Hope I can help you

We’re looking for a donor if you’re willing to help. Please drop us a message
    many thanks
    Harri

Hey there just seen your post, could you private message me please?

Hi there
    I’m very interested in your profile. I’m looking for a donor in the very near future.

We're looking for a donor if you're willing

Am a single mother looking for a donor if you’d like to help x

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW