Mid 30s Bi F seeks male to coparent

by Melanin      .      27 Dec 2018

I am a single, university educated professional in her mid 30s based in London who is seeking a man - don't care about sexuality/race - to be an involved co-parent with me. Key things of importance are that you are stable, solvent, smart and somewhat sane :-)

I am not sure what form of conception would like to use - depends on connection formed - so those only interested in NI might not be suitable to me.

Ideal if this is your first child too but also open to those who already have one/two kids.

5 Replies

Melanin on 27 Dec 2018

I am a single, university educated professional in her mid 30s based in London who is seeking a man - don't care about sexuality/race - to be an involved co-parent with me. Key things of importance are that you are stable, solvent, smart and somewhat sane :-)

I am not sure what form of conception would like to use - depends on connection formed - so those only interested in NI might not be suitable to me.

Ideal if this is your first child too but also open to those who already have one/two kids.

Coparenting is something that I have looked into also all methods of conception are fine.

Hey this is something am intetested in. Would like to talk to you more about this.

BESTDAD8 on 18 Jan 2019

This is something am currently considering, would you like us to talk more about it that's ig you have not seen anyone yet . Feel free to drop me a message . Thanks

Hi melanin.
    Firstly this is something I have longed for for quite a while. I do not have and children. This is mainly due to relationships with older women since the age of 21.
    If you are genuine about coparenting and wish to talk further drop me a message.
    And yes I am perfectly sane even at the ripe old age of 38

Hi i am interested. Please read my profile and contact me if you think we are a match- thank you

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW