Medium/dark skin

by Corinne0      .      26 Jan 2019

Hi, is there any doner out there who are medium to dark skin please? I already have a mixed race son from a previous relationship, so I would rt prefer to have the same.

3 Replies

Corinne0 on 26 Jan 2019

Hi, is there any doner out there who are medium to dark skin please? I already have a mixed race son from a previous relationship, so I would rt prefer to have the same.

Manolos on 12 Feb 2019

Hi. There, I've got a mixed child as well. Happy to help.. I'm o
    In Newcastle.

Angel87 on 24 Feb 2019

Hi, my husband has dark skin and us of Indian origin. Geisha happy to donate. We live in West Midlands, UK.

Cheers

Angel

Goldman on 09 Apr 2019

i would be happy to help you out if you are still seeking a sperm donor to produce mixed race children.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW