Matt, looking to be a brilliant dad

by matt1982      .      01 Oct 2016

Hi, I'm Matt and im 34. I think I am running out of time to find the right person to have a baby with. I've had 2 relationships in the last 12 years and both have unfortunately ended due to different circumstances. I don't want to be an old da and think I'm running out of time. I'm quite active, healthy and good looking (apparently) :).

If there is anybody out there feeling the same or would like to ask me anything then i would like to hear from you and have a chat.

Thanks,
    Matt

4 Replies

matt1982 on 01 Oct 2016

Hi, I'm Matt and im 34. I think I am running out of time to find the right person to have a baby with. I've had 2 relationships in the last 12 years and both have unfortunately ended due to different circumstances. I don't want to be an old da and think I'm running out of time. I'm quite active, healthy and good looking (apparently) :).

If there is anybody out there feeling the same or would like to ask me anything then i would like to hear from you and have a chat.

Thanks,
    Matt

Hey Matt where are you located?

Mother77 on 07 Oct 2016

Hi Matt

You sound great !!
    We're are u located?

hi matt.
    where are you located
    im interested

matt1982 on 18 Oct 2016

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying, been extra busy at work this last week. I'm from Cheshire originally but I'm based in Stoke currently.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW