Married Lesbian Couple - New at this!

by Welshwom      .      01 Dec 2018

We are a married same-sex couple looking for a sperm donor, although new to this so not sure how it works!?
    We are in our early 40's, so hoping we are not too late to try for a family that we both desperately want. Can you help us out? Prefer someone living within South Wales, but we would not want you to be a co-parent afterwards; just looking for your swimmers! Need someone close-by so that tests can be completed and it is likely to be easier for someone to be within a certain proximity (although not too close!) so it is easy for logistics.
    Thank you for reading my post.

2 Replies

Welshwom on 01 Dec 2018

We are a married same-sex couple looking for a sperm donor, although new to this so not sure how it works!?
    We are in our early 40's, so hoping we are not too late to try for a family that we both desperately want. Can you help us out? Prefer someone living within South Wales, but we would not want you to be a co-parent afterwards; just looking for your swimmers! Need someone close-by so that tests can be completed and it is likely to be easier for someone to be within a certain proximity (although not too close!) so it is easy for logistics.
    Thank you for reading my post.

Help there you two
    Would like to see if I’m compatible and could help : and understand what your looking for.
    Let me know if you want to chat and hopefully speak soon
    If not then good luck on your amazing journey !

Hi myself and my girlfriend are also new to this and are looking for a donor, i was wondering how this was going for you and if you could offer some advice? xx

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW