Married lesbian couple looking for donor

by NBN1992      .      20 Jan 2019

Hello,

My wife and i are looking to start a family now we are settled in our new home, we have been together for 4 years married for 2. We are both non smokers and we would need somone who can be available 3rd, 5th and 7th Feb for donations. We are willing to travel to anywhere within Gloucestershire, so get in touch if you could help us out.

Thanks in advance

1 post Replies

Hello,

My wife and i are looking to start a family now we are settled in our new home, we have been together for 4 years married for 2. We are both non smokers and we would need somone who can be available 3rd, 5th and 7th Feb for donations. We are willing to travel to anywhere within Gloucestershire, so get in touch if you could help us out.

Thanks in advance

Hi Myself and my girlfriend are looking for a donor and are new to this, could you possible offer us some advice on this? x

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW