Married lesbian couple looking for donor (ai only)

by lorna36      .      16 Dec 2017

Married lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor (ai only)
    We would like have our first child together and are looking for someone with a little patience. We could give a child a loving and stable home. We are looking for a Caucasian male in the East Midlands area. We are willing to travel for the right donor.we require the right health checks and we would want a no contact once the baby has been born.If there is anyone willing to help us send us a email.

3 Replies

Married lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor (ai only)
    We would like have our first child together and are looking for someone with a little patience. We could give a child a loving and stable home. We are looking for a Caucasian male in the East Midlands area. We are willing to travel for the right donor.we require the right health checks and we would want a no contact once the baby has been born.If there is anyone willing to help us send us a email.

Check my profile and, if you're interested, just write back

hi there i read your profile would you like me to help

Hi
    get in touch !
    entirely as per your requirement.
    Annynomous

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW