Male seeking Co-Parent

by Avalast      .      03 Nov 2016

am looking for a Co- Parent with. I am a 27 year living in Yorkshire but i do not mind travelling distance.

I am friendly and easy going and there would be no drama or problems with me. I am healthy and currently in a final year of degree study. I am very kind hearted and would cherish having a child, being 27 and having relationships not work out i wish to be young enough to enjoy being active in the child's life and so i believe this is the right age now.

I am mixed race Caucasian/Asian with a light olive skin complexion. Send me a message if you would like to discuss more.

1 post Replies

Avalast on 03 Nov 2016

am looking for a Co- Parent with. I am a 27 year living in Yorkshire but i do not mind travelling distance.

I am friendly and easy going and there would be no drama or problems with me. I am healthy and currently in a final year of degree study. I am very kind hearted and would cherish having a child, being 27 and having relationships not work out i wish to be young enough to enjoy being active in the child's life and so i believe this is the right age now.

I am mixed race Caucasian/Asian with a light olive skin complexion. Send me a message if you would like to discuss more.

Zamdumbo on 12 May 2017

Hi, im also looking to co parent. Though id like to get to know the person person before.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW