Male Looking Seriously to Co - Parent - Anywhere in the UK

by painter » 07 Nov 2011

Hello I am a 39 year old male that is single but has a very young daughter from a previous relationship. Is looking for a genuine female friend that would like a decent male to Co - Parent with. Nothing to do with having a fully fledged relationship but taking responsibility for a new life for 16 years with the proper involvement with a father.

Looking for a proper arrangement and someone that would like a decent father, i am from the north east but can travel and relocate down south if required as i am considering that due to my present daughter. it would also be nice for her to have another brother or sister. But you cannot take away the feelings of being the first one to hold your own child as she enters the world for the first time and hear them screams and cries knowing she is breathing a new chapter in your life...........

any serious people want to discuss and get seriously involved ........ wasting your time replying to me on here but better via above, take care

by jonksy1 » 02 Mar 2012

I am seriously interested in this - i am 23 years of age and i am ready to be a mummy, just ahevnt found the right guy as of yet.
I am very new to this so please bear with me

by AnnaLN » 27 Apr 2012

Hello there,
Please, have a look at my profile (AnnaLN) and let me know if you wish to take things further.
Please, drop me a line and we can exchange contact details.
Thank you and good luck with your search :).

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?