Male looking for a female to co-parent with in Essex

by dave609      .      19 Nov 2014

Hi, I'm David. I have always wanted kids and tried to find the right person to settle and have some with. Unfortunately I seem to pick trouble makers and due to past experiences aren't very good at relationships. I will admit I was a sperm donor and have helped a couple of people now I want to have my own, so here I am. I live in Loughton, Essex. I am a kind, caring person who wears their heart on their sleeve. I am 5 ft 10, have brown hair, brown eyes and am eager to become a dad. Some of my friends have kids who adore me and love it when I visit.
    I am a kind person who wears their heart on their sleeve.
    I am happy to use any method the other person wishes to use i.e. AI. etc.
    Please feel free to message me and ask me anything.

3 Replies

Hi, I'm David. I have always wanted kids and tried to find the right person to settle and have some with. Unfortunately I seem to pick trouble makers and due to past experiences aren't very good at relationships. I will admit I was a sperm donor and have helped a couple of people now I want to have my own, so here I am. I live in Loughton, Essex. I am a kind, caring person who wears their heart on their sleeve. I am 5 ft 10, have brown hair, brown eyes and am eager to become a dad. Some of my friends have kids who adore me and love it when I visit.
    I am a kind person who wears their heart on their sleeve.
    I am happy to use any method the other person wishes to use i.e. AI. etc.
    Please feel free to message me and ask me anything.

Hi. Are you still looking?

Thanks

Have you found someone yet? If not, I'm keen.
    Have a look at my profile and let me know .

Hello,
    Are you still looking?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW