Male co-parent wanted in South East

by genbaby      .      03 Sep 2015

hi
    I'm 42 year old,heterosexual,single,mixed race(originally South African) female who has been in the childcare profession for several years.Due to circumstances beyond my control children were not an option at the time but I am open to the idea and completely ready to embark on becoming a parent.
    Medical History,STI/STD free.Caucasian,healthy lifestyle,active and fit as myself,independent and intelligent.
    Co-parenting is essential so no sperm donors only please.Time is a factor do I would appreciate honest sincere replies.
    Much Thanks
    Gen

1 post Replies

genbaby on 03 Sep 2015

hi
    I'm 42 year old,heterosexual,single,mixed race(originally South African) female who has been in the childcare profession for several years.Due to circumstances beyond my control children were not an option at the time but I am open to the idea and completely ready to embark on becoming a parent.
    Medical History,STI/STD free.Caucasian,healthy lifestyle,active and fit as myself,independent and intelligent.
    Co-parenting is essential so no sperm donors only please.Time is a factor do I would appreciate honest sincere replies.
    Much Thanks
    Gen

tradeplate on 16 Sep 2015

Hello

Can I assist in anyway, could you private message me for further details

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW