Male - 34 - Jatt Sikh Donor

by jattsikh      .      28 Apr 2020

Hi,

I’m a 34 year old, olive skin coloured, well educated Sikh man (of Jatt descent) seeking co-parenting or to be a donor. I have a stable career, income stream and investment portfolio and feel I’m ready to take this step.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you’d like any further information and I am willing to consider queries from all backgrounds and your current situation.

Good luck to you all with your search.

3 Replies

jattsikh on 28 Apr 2020

Hi,

I’m a 34 year old, olive skin coloured, well educated Sikh man (of Jatt descent) seeking co-parenting or to be a donor. I have a stable career, income stream and investment portfolio and feel I’m ready to take this step.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you’d like any further information and I am willing to consider queries from all backgrounds and your current situation.

Good luck to you all with your search.

LeanneD3 on 03 May 2020

Hi,

I'm Leanne and i would really like to have a chat with you if you're interested. Please get in touch if you would like to talk.

Sasha34 on 04 May 2020

Hi I’m donor

jattsikh on 13 May 2020

LeanneD3 - Thank you very much for your interest. Is there any way you can PM me? Would love to discuss this with you.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW