Loving Lesbian couple looking to become parents

by chelc1      .      18 Feb 2013

Hi guys, we are new to this and don't really know where to start. We are a loving couple who are looking to conceive a baby and potentially create a family of more children if this turns out to be a success. We would not want to co parent as we would want a single family unit, but will be prepared to discuss updates with donor with pictures etc and be honest with our children if asked at a later date.
    I hope this site can help us fulfil are dreams of becoming parents and making beautiful babies :)
    Chelsea and Linny x

2 Replies

Hi guys, we are new to this and don't really know where to start. We are a loving couple who are looking to conceive a baby and potentially create a family of more children if this turns out to be a success. We would not want to co parent as we would want a single family unit, but will be prepared to discuss updates with donor with pictures etc and be honest with our children if asked at a later date.
    I hope this site can help us fulfil are dreams of becoming parents and making beautiful babies :)
    Chelsea and Linny x

Same as us.. Good luck :)

Hi there I have just joined too would love to help you if I can think what you wan to do is great. Good luck!

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW