Looking to see whos out there

by Mrsydney      .      21 Jun 2020

Hello everyone and I hope this post with catch someone attention. Im a 29 year old (soon to be 30) Gay male based in South London.

Have lived and travelled many places in the world. Well educated with a job in the creative industry.

Im looking to connect with someone who is in a similar situation as myself and get to know eachother before jumping into anything.

My type of match would be any race, ages 30-40 who liked to keep fit and has a steady personal life and career. Someone who also loves travel would be amazing.

Hopefully we can have a journey together and see if we connect. I have always been around children and would love to have one of my own in the near future. Im willing to put the time and effort into this to make it work.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

0 Replies

Mrsydney on 21 Jun 2020

Hello everyone and I hope this post with catch someone attention. Im a 29 year old (soon to be 30) Gay male based in South London.

Have lived and travelled many places in the world. Well educated with a job in the creative industry.

Im looking to connect with someone who is in a similar situation as myself and get to know eachother before jumping into anything.

My type of match would be any race, ages 30-40 who liked to keep fit and has a steady personal life and career. Someone who also loves travel would be amazing.

Hopefully we can have a journey together and see if we connect. I have always been around children and would love to have one of my own in the near future. Im willing to put the time and effort into this to make it work.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW