Looking to committed co-parent in London

by D35hq4      .      11 Aug 2020

Hello, I am looking for a committed co-parent to have a baby together in London. I am 35 years old, mother to one 7 year old boy already. Unfortunately a long term relationship didn’t work out hence looking at co-parenting as an option. I am not looking for sperm donation, rather a guy who’s interested in helping out and sharing the upbringing of the child and help to shape his/her character. I am financial secure and educated so ideally the co-parent would be of similar profile. If you are interested please message me and we can start the conversation.

6 Replies

Hello, I am looking for a committed co-parent to have a baby together in London. I am 35 years old, mother to one 7 year old boy already. Unfortunately a long term relationship didn’t work out hence looking at co-parenting as an option. I am not looking for sperm donation, rather a guy who’s interested in helping out and sharing the upbringing of the child and help to shape his/her character. I am financial secure and educated so ideally the co-parent would be of similar profile. If you are interested please message me and we can start the conversation.

Hello :)

You have a lovely profile and I would be interested in chatting and seeing If we could be a match.

Feel free to read my profile and get in touch if of any interest. Thanks x

hello, iv read your profile, and you have endired yourself to me, like to speak about and get to know....and go from ther,... iam in enfield, north london...

43 just turned ! year old red head single lady looking for a gentleman to co parent with
    I’m independent and live alone
    Happy to do shared care and so forth
    I’m in Enfield area

Thanks

hello, i like to talk about it with you..

HELLO Blueyes4 IAM IN ENFIELD ALSO, CARE TO TALK......HELP EACH OTHER,

hi have you found anyone.. am financially secure as well and have full time care of 13 year old boy. please contact me if interested. based in north west London.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW