Looking to co parent central Scotland

by Connor90      .      25 Oct 2020

Was happily married for 14yrs then split with wife while trying for baby due to stress of us losing both our mothers.
    The urge to be a father is so strong and the clock is ticking.
    It really is a dream, my family all say I'm a really nice guy, would love a good woman who wants the same and is ready for a little dating then straight to starting a family when we connect.
    Not looking for a model just need a loving mother with a nice personality.
    Get in touch soonest if this is of any interest, promise you won't regret it.

2 Replies

Connor90 on 25 Oct 2020

Was happily married for 14yrs then split with wife while trying for baby due to stress of us losing both our mothers.
    The urge to be a father is so strong and the clock is ticking.
    It really is a dream, my family all say I'm a really nice guy, would love a good woman who wants the same and is ready for a little dating then straight to starting a family when we connect.
    Not looking for a model just need a loving mother with a nice personality.
    Get in touch soonest if this is of any interest, promise you won't regret it.

Hi

Would you like to have a chat? I’m also in the central Scotland area and looking to coparent. Thanks, Fiona

Hi Fiona, I'm from Stirling, my name is Simon Dunne. I'd love to chat, or meet for a coffe some time, just let me know and I'll be there. I'm so driven to make my dream a reality. Thanks Fiona.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW