Looking Shropshire

by Joshrews      .      25 Mar 2020

Looking for a donor but willing to co parent . I am based close to Shrewsbury so hopefully would be someone close . Single female 5ft4 brown hair green eyes looking for similar in a donor. I was due to meet this week with someone but due to current situation can not travel that far away. Hopefully you are willing to meet this week if possible.

3 Replies

Joshrews on 25 Mar 2020

Looking for a donor but willing to co parent . I am based close to Shrewsbury so hopefully would be someone close . Single female 5ft4 brown hair green eyes looking for similar in a donor. I was due to meet this week with someone but due to current situation can not travel that far away. Hopefully you are willing to meet this week if possible.

Jim83 on 27 Mar 2020

Hi Joshrews, Im in Shropshire

x

Jim83 on 27 Mar 2020

Hi I’m in Shropshire and interested in helping. Are you looking still!

Ourkid12 on 31 Mar 2020

Hi Jim83

Me and my partner are looking for an AI donor and live in Shropshire we would be interested in speaking to you

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW