Looking for sperm donor

by Sal8t6      .      14 Jul 2020

Me and my wife have been together 11 years and are wanting to start a family together. Looking for a willing donor preferebly green eyes and brown hair who lives not too far away or willing to travel, east mids area. Also looking for someone who is happy to not have contact if successfull. If you think you can help please let us know.

0 Replies

Sal8t6 on 14 Jul 2020

Me and my wife have been together 11 years and are wanting to start a family together. Looking for a willing donor preferebly green eyes and brown hair who lives not too far away or willing to travel, east mids area. Also looking for someone who is happy to not have contact if successfull. If you think you can help please let us know.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW