Looking for sperm donor Merseyside

by Tayla      .      06 May 2018

Hi,
    We are a lesbian couple looking to start off our family, were looking for a healthy male to donate sperm. We are looking for a donor only, no co parenting, we are open to the child knowing who the donor is if the question was asked when the child has reached a certain age, if the sperm donor is too. If you are a sperm donor in the area please drop us a message and feel free to ask any questions.
    Thanks,
    Amy and Tayla

4 Replies

Tayla on 06 May 2018

Hi,
    We are a lesbian couple looking to start off our family, were looking for a healthy male to donate sperm. We are looking for a donor only, no co parenting, we are open to the child knowing who the donor is if the question was asked when the child has reached a certain age, if the sperm donor is too. If you are a sperm donor in the area please drop us a message and feel free to ask any questions.
    Thanks,
    Amy and Tayla

cristian on 07 May 2018

Hi,
    If you want to discuss future just ask pls if you are still looking ?

Thank you

I am totally interested. When do you want to commence? Is it the both of you lesbians that would need my sperm. You can make the arrangements as I am available and willing to successfully make you have kids as soon as possible. Write me now to my email: ***@gmail.com

hi

i would be interesting in donating for you. happy to discuss. message me if you do

markjack on 10 Jul 2018

Hi I am an AI sperm donor available in the North West. 6'5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes. Looking to try and help others have the same opportunity to start their own family as me. I have a one-year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am fit, healthy and have had health screening tests, plus sperm analysis tests which were very good from a fertility perspective. Non-smoker. Feel free to message me.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW