Looking for sperm donor Devon

by Bea385      .      31 Mar 2021

Hello everyone,

I am looking for suitable candidates to be my sperm donor, or possible co-parent set up.

I am after a Caucasian sperm donor. Preferably in or near Devon, but I can come to an arrangement with the suitable 'further afield donors'

I'm only looking at donors within the UK. Due to Covid-19, as well as my own family and work life commitments.

If you think you can help please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.

Bea

1 post Replies

Bea385 on 31 Mar 2021

Hello everyone,

I am looking for suitable candidates to be my sperm donor, or possible co-parent set up.

I am after a Caucasian sperm donor. Preferably in or near Devon, but I can come to an arrangement with the suitable 'further afield donors'

I'm only looking at donors within the UK. Due to Covid-19, as well as my own family and work life commitments.

If you think you can help please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.

Bea

An0ther1 on 02 Apr 2021

Hi Bea

I'm Tom, a local man living in Devon and looking to co-parent or be a sperm donor. I'm caucasion too. If you want to know more just ask!

Thank you

Tom

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW