Looking for Sperm Donor / Co-parent

by Kally      .      07 Nov 2009

I am 37 years old look much younger, an attractive, professionally successful, financially comfortable single asian woman. I am looking for a sperm donor / co-parent (if he is the right person)who is 6 ft & above tall with blue eyes white caucasian.The donor must be willing to have a health screen, which I would be prepared to pay for privately.

3 Replies

I am 37 years old look much younger, an attractive, professionally successful, financially comfortable single asian woman. I am looking for a sperm donor / co-parent (if he is the right person)who is 6 ft & above tall with blue eyes white caucasian.The donor must be willing to have a health screen, which I would be prepared to pay for privately.

jungleboy on 19 Nov 2009

hello Kally,

sounds like u can get what u need ;)

hi stuart

maybe you would be of use to me. Are you offering to be a sperm donor and where are you located in new zealand? 8-)

Azad1122 on 18 Oct 2021

Hi, have you found a donor yet? Please let me know. I am happy to exchange photos info etc

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW