Looking for Sperm Donor around Gloucestershire

by DKFM      .      17 Dec 2020

Hi Everyone,
    We are Kate (30, Left in photo) and Danii (28, Right in photo) from Gloucestershire.
    We have been together for 7 years and married for 3 years.
    We both work in public sectors, have a stable home environment and we’re both very lucky to have really supportive families who are just as excited as us to start the journey into parenthood and start our own family!
    We are looking for AI only donor and would really like to start trying early 2021 if possible.
    Thank you for taking the time to read about us. If you can help or want to no more about us then please feel free to drop us a message!

2 Replies

Hi Everyone,
    We are Kate (30, Left in photo) and Danii (28, Right in photo) from Gloucestershire.
    We have been together for 7 years and married for 3 years.
    We both work in public sectors, have a stable home environment and we’re both very lucky to have really supportive families who are just as excited as us to start the journey into parenthood and start our own family!
    We are looking for AI only donor and would really like to start trying early 2021 if possible.
    Thank you for taking the time to read about us. If you can help or want to no more about us then please feel free to drop us a message!

Hi

I think I might be able to help you both !

My name is Thomas and I live in Andover and I would be happy to help via AI if you wanted?

Regards

Thomas

Hi there,

I am Mark, and live in Bristol if you are still looking for help.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW