looking for search for a suitable midlands area to coparent.

by lea_sha      .      18 Aug 2014

Hi
    I have been in the site before with no joy & I'm still wanting to have a child, so my search for a suitable father continues....
    I haven't reinstated my profile as yet but if anyone is willing to talk I will do so :)

please look at my profile and get in touch if you are able to assist.

Leanne

2 Replies

Hi
    I have been in the site before with no joy & I'm still wanting to have a child, so my search for a suitable father continues....
    I haven't reinstated my profile as yet but if anyone is willing to talk I will do so :)

please look at my profile and get in touch if you are able to assist.

Leanne

Hi Leanne

I would be interested in talking to you about what could be a joyful experience

Get in touch

Mark

I am a 42 Year old Asian straight acting gay doctor in west midlands. I am financially settled and own a house. I am looking for well educated Caucasian or Asian lesbian female to co-parent a child. Willing to have a formal contract. Semen analysis done recently shows a normal report. STD checked and negative.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW