Looking for Scottish donor?

by JackiDeb      .      01 Mar 2020

Hi there,

My wife and myself are looking for a donor. Someone who is willing to do AI, home inseminations.

We are hoping to start in the next few month and are wanting a decent man to help us achieve this.

We both work in the health care industry, have a nice home but our family isn’t yet complete.

Jacki & Debz

2 Replies

JackiDeb on 01 Mar 2020

Hi there,

My wife and myself are looking for a donor. Someone who is willing to do AI, home inseminations.

We are hoping to start in the next few month and are wanting a decent man to help us achieve this.

We both work in the health care industry, have a nice home but our family isn’t yet complete.

Jacki & Debz

Frank169 on 12 Mar 2020

I’m in Edinburgh and love you to get in touch

skez77 on 03 Jun 2020

Ayrshire blonde blue eyes

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW