Looking for male coparent in the UK

by Shuvvy      .      04 Dec 2018

Hi there,

I am a 41 year old female looking for a coparent in the London area. I own my own flat, have a good job and network....and really want to be a mother. I just want to meet someone who is nice and normal and is willing to be involved in the child's life and contribute financially. AI only.

Thanks,

Siobhan

4 Replies

Shuvvy on 04 Dec 2018

Hi there,

I am a 41 year old female looking for a coparent in the London area. I own my own flat, have a good job and network....and really want to be a mother. I just want to meet someone who is nice and normal and is willing to be involved in the child's life and contribute financially. AI only.

Thanks,

Siobhan

Cyberman on 06 Dec 2018

Look no further willing to help likewise

Hello there! Looks like your wait is over.

Hi
    I am much interested and will be happy to achieve the dream together
    Contact me if you still available

Hi siobhan ,
    If you are still looking to genuinely coparent and wish to talk further please drop me a message.
    Lee

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW