Looking for male coparent in grimsby

by Gem123      .      09 Jan 2021

Looking to on hands on active male for co parenting in Grimsby north east Lincolnshire. I am a home owner, with no children and would love to be a mother, via natural insemination only (no drugs/ivf). I am a white British, employed caring and loyal women. I would prefer white British healthy male aged 24-40, to help with a match. Willing to be in a relationship or just coparent. I believe babies should be made and raided with love and devotion, so this would be a must for the coparent. Appernece and education unaffected.

4 Replies

Gem123 on 09 Jan 2021

Looking to on hands on active male for co parenting in Grimsby north east Lincolnshire. I am a home owner, with no children and would love to be a mother, via natural insemination only (no drugs/ivf). I am a white British, employed caring and loyal women. I would prefer white British healthy male aged 24-40, to help with a match. Willing to be in a relationship or just coparent. I believe babies should be made and raided with love and devotion, so this would be a must for the coparent. Appernece and education unaffected.

Hi how are you and are you still looking for a donor

Hey. I'm interested in helping you.

I’m paul in the north west. Looking for the chance to be a dad. I’m 38 solvent and own home. Lots of love to give a child. Hope we can chat further

Hi I’m available to help if required

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW