Looking for a father wishing to coparent

by nibel      .      09 Feb 2014

Hi, I'm a single heterosexual female aged 40 looking for a co-parent. I am financially stable and work in London.
    I am Mexican and I came to live in the UK in 1996, to study maths (up to PhD level), and then to work in the financial industry.
    I have had my share of long term relationships but after the last one decided it wasn't for me. I am now ready to have a child, and would prefer for the child to know his/her father.
    I'm happy to discuss any level of involvement from light to frequent, contact and/or financial help.
    Please email me to chat

2 Replies

Hi, I'm a single heterosexual female aged 40 looking for a co-parent. I am financially stable and work in London.
    I am Mexican and I came to live in the UK in 1996, to study maths (up to PhD level), and then to work in the financial industry.
    I have had my share of long term relationships but after the last one decided it wasn't for me. I am now ready to have a child, and would prefer for the child to know his/her father.
    I'm happy to discuss any level of involvement from light to frequent, contact and/or financial help.
    Please email me to chat

Hi would you like to discuss this further with me, I'm interested

Hi Nibel,

This sounds very interesting, am a Londoner currently living in the Midlands, 41'
    Brumguy. Look forward to hearing from you

Daz

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW