Looking for a father for my son and for spermdonor

by Suze24      .      20 Jun 2014

Complicated one!

I'm a white 24 year old single female with a 10 month old son. His father abandoned us in pregnancy and refused to sign birth certificate. I have auburn hair, slim, hazel eyes. My son has dark blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

I really do not want my son to be an only child and fatherless, so I am looking for a man who would like to be both a coparent to my son and a spermdonor for me to have another child too.

I am not expecting this to be a quick process, I would like a long period of bonding with my current son and parental responsibility/coparenting rights to be in place before spermdononation for the second child.

I am in the Manchester area. I would like a man who is of the same ethnic background to me, financially and emotionally stable, loving and caring, good with children, intelligent, successful and who is under 40. I am not looking for a relationship with the coparent/donor.

A plus would be if this man is above 6ft, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build.

1 post Replies

Complicated one!

I'm a white 24 year old single female with a 10 month old son. His father abandoned us in pregnancy and refused to sign birth certificate. I have auburn hair, slim, hazel eyes. My son has dark blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

I really do not want my son to be an only child and fatherless, so I am looking for a man who would like to be both a coparent to my son and a spermdonor for me to have another child too.

I am not expecting this to be a quick process, I would like a long period of bonding with my current son and parental responsibility/coparenting rights to be in place before spermdononation for the second child.

I am in the Manchester area. I would like a man who is of the same ethnic background to me, financially and emotionally stable, loving and caring, good with children, intelligent, successful and who is under 40. I am not looking for a relationship with the coparent/donor.

A plus would be if this man is above 6ft, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build.

Hi I'm six foot one blue eyes and dark hair and would love to help you. Are you still looking?.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW