looking for a donor or co-parent

by Vee83      .      14 Jan 2014

I'm a 30 year old female looking to have a second child. I am from the North East of England. Would prefer the person fathering to be involved in the new life so I can bring the child up with a father but will also be comfortable without.

3 Replies

Vee83 on 14 Jan 2014

I'm a 30 year old female looking to have a second child. I am from the North East of England. Would prefer the person fathering to be involved in the new life so I can bring the child up with a father but will also be comfortable without.

Would still love to co-parent with suitable father. I have just recently moved home and would like to take this time from now and until ready to go to get to know the potential father. I am happy to give all levels of contact. Thanks :)

If interested please reply to post. Thanks

Dannyf8 on 02 Feb 2014

Hey u okay

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW