Looking for Donor - Kingston-Upon-Hull area

by Kat1991      .      19 Dec 2018

Hi

Looking for a sperm donor aged 25-40 with full and current STI checks and a healthy medical background. Non-smoker and ideally not a heavy drinker. In a perfect world blue or green eyes but a healthy baby would be more important to me.

If anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kat

2 Replies

Hi

Looking for a sperm donor aged 25-40 with full and current STI checks and a healthy medical background. Non-smoker and ideally not a heavy drinker. In a perfect world blue or green eyes but a healthy baby would be more important to me.

If anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kat

Hi Kat, I'm 6'2" tall, have blue eyes, brown hair, none smoker, drink very little, don't do drugs, clear sti test, clean criminal record, I'm fit and healthy, live near Sheffield, so not too far away. I am 47 though, but hopefully that won't put you off.

Hello I'm 6,2 green eyes and I am a second year mathematical scientist that is in to strenght training. I have very good genetics, I heal quickly and don't suffer from flu. I don't drink or smoke also. Let me know if your interested

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW