Looking for donor for AI

by Lizagna      .      01 Jun 2020

Hi there

I am new to this site, but feel I am so ready to be a mum. I haven't met the right person, but would love to bring up a child in Bristol. I have a good job in web development, have my own flat and have a big support network with friends, and family.

I would love to find someone who is willing to donate, and willing to talk through things.

Thanks
    liz

1 post Replies

Lizagna on 01 Jun 2020

Hi there

I am new to this site, but feel I am so ready to be a mum. I haven't met the right person, but would love to bring up a child in Bristol. I have a good job in web development, have my own flat and have a big support network with friends, and family.

I would love to find someone who is willing to donate, and willing to talk through things.

Thanks
    liz

Jfilmer on 02 Jun 2020

Hi Liz,

I am 36 and a proven donor. I have had full STI check over the last year and full sperm check. The doctor said I had 'super sperm'.

I am near Bristol once a week and would be happy to provide sperm for you.

Please get in touch

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW